Date and Venue
14 Oct 2023, 09:00 – 15 Oct 2023, 17:00
Salil Hotel Riverside, 2052, 7-9 Soi Charoen Krung 72/-1, Khwaeng Wat Phraya Krai, Khet Bang Kho Laem, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120, Thailand
About the Event
Don’t miss a chance to join the CPG Annual Conference 2023: Explores ESG and Supply Chain Challenges in a New Regulatory Landscape!
SweCham would like to extend the invitation to our members and friends to participate in the annual conference of the German-Southeast Asian Centre of Excellence for Public Policy and Good Governance (CPG). This year, the conference is dedicated to the theme ‘ESG and Supply Chains: Navigating a New Regulatory Environment’ and will take place from 14 to 15 October 2023 at the Salil Hotel Riverside.
Join the conference for an insightful exploration of the critical themes shaping the ESG landscape and supply chain due diligence in Asia. CPG's Annual Conference 2023 will bring together thought leaders, industry experts, and academics from Asia and Europe to address key topics, including:
- The Emerging ESG Landscape and its Challenges
- The Human Rights and Environmental Realities in Asian Supply Chains
- The Impact of ESG Supply Chain Standards and Regulations on Investment and Business in Asia
- Implementing ESG Supply Chain Standards and Regulations
- Potentials and Challenges for Collective Action and Multi-Stakeholder Frameworks
- Third-Party Certification and Standardisation
- The Future of ESG in Asian Supply Chains
Date: 14 - 15 October 2023
- Starts - 14 October 2023 at 9:00
- Finishes - 15 October 2023 at 17:00
Venue: Salil Hotel Riverside
- A restricted number of seats are available, and these will be assigned based on a first come, first served basis.
- For no-cost participation, only individuals who have received an email confirmation of their registration are eligible.
- Should a participant register after the available seats have been filled, a fee of THB 1,500 per person, per conference day, will be applicable.
- For the cocktail reception on 14 October, an additional fee of THB 1,500 per participant will apply separately.
For more information and to register, please visit https://cpg-online.de/cpg-event/2023-annual-conference-on-esg-supply-chains-navigating-a-new-regulatory-environment/
To explore other news and activities from SweCham and our members, please visit: www.swecham.com